Gebauer’s Pain Ease – Medium Stream Spray
3.5oz / 103ml
Hold the can upright while spraying.
INDICATIONS FOR USE: Gebauer’s Pain Ease Medium Stream Sprays are vapocoolants (skin refrigerants) intended for topical application to skin, intact mucous membranes (oral cavity, nasal passage ways and the lips) and minor open wounds. Pain Ease controls pain associated with injections (venipuncture, IV starts, cosmetic procedures), minor surgical procedures (such as lancing boils, incisions, drainage of small abscesses and sutures) and the temporary relief of minor sports injuries (sprains, bruising, cuts and abrasions).
- Do not spray in the eyes.
- Do not use this product on persons with poor circulation or insensitive skin.
- When used to produce local freezing of tissues, adjacent skin areas should be protected by an application of petroleum.
- The freezing and thawing process may be painful, and freezing may lower resistance to infection and delay healing.
- Over application of the product might cause frostbite and/or alter skin pigmentation.
- Do not use on large areas of damaged skin, puncture wounds, animal bites or serious wounds.
- Apply only to intact mucous membranes.
- Do not use on genital mucous membranes.
ADVERSE REACTIONS: Freezing can occasionally alter skin pigmentation.