MIDMARK Speed Clean Autoclave Cleaner – 16oz Bottle
Midmark Speedclean Sterilizer Cleaner
Speedclean, autoclave cleaner. Recommended for use in Ritter (Midmark) sterilizers. Concentrated. Removes hard water build-up and scale deposits.
How to use the Speed Clean:
1. Drain and refill the reservoir with clean distilled or demineralized water.
2. Add one (1) ounce of SPEED CLEAN to a cool chamber
3. Run one (1) wrapped/pouched cycle or one (1) cycle at 270f (132c) for six (6) minutes. Instruments should not be sterilized while cleaning sterilizer.
4. After cleaning, drain and refill the reservoir with distilled or demineralized water. Run one (1) unwrapped cycle or one (1) cycle at 270f (132c) for three (3) minutes.
5. Drain reservoir and allow sterilizer to cool to room temperature. Remove the trays, tray rack, and tray plate. (See the operators manual). See the operator’s manual for gasket care and cleaning. Wipe out the inside of the chamber being careful not to damage the heater element or the temperature and level sensors. Wipe off the tray components and reinstall in the chamber. Make sure the tray rack is to the back of the chamber.
6. Refill reservoir with clean distilled or demineralized water.
7. The sterilizer is now ready to for use.