PodoMix 3M Podiatry Chair
The PodoMix 3M is an electric podiatry chair designed to meet the needs of even the most demanding podiatry sector professionals. The podiatry chair consists of five independently adjustable sections, and as such, it can easily convert from a chair position into a flat surface position, thereby also serving a dual purpose as a medical treatment bed, if a patient needs to be put into the supine position. The main chair movements – height adjustment, backrest tilt, and Trendelenburg tilt, are controlled by three electric ultra-sonic motors. Because the podiatry chair has such a wide adjustment range, for ease of use, the PodoMix 3M podiatry chair is equipped with an Automatic Reset Control function, which allows the treatment chair to be brought back to its original position.
The PodoMix 3M is designed with the professional in mind, so the chair is equipped with 180° rotation, as at a pull of a lever. Such a function allows the doctor to position the patient in the most convenient way!
The leg rests are one of the most important elements in a podiatry chair. The leg rests on the PodoMix 3M podiatry chair are extendable up to 25 cm, as well as they designed to open laterally up to 50°. Just like the leg rests, the headrest on this podiatry chair is height-adjustable and can extend by an additional 10 cm or be removed altogether.
The PodoMix 3M podiatry chair comes standard with a 3” ergonomic mattress with lumbar support, adjustable padded headrest, a set of flip-down padded armrests and foot-pedal controls for the chair’s movements. A great starter package for maximum patient comfort!
- 3 independently controlled movements (electric): height adjustment, back adjustment and seat tilt (Trendelenburg)
- Independent leg rest adjustments: length and lateral shift
- Adjustable padded headrest
- One-touch 180° rotation
- Automatic Return Control (ARC) allows for a 1-touch return to the original chair position
- A wide selection of easy to clean upholstery materials
- Multiple accessories available to tailor to specific needs
- Dimensions (LxW): 165 cm (with leg and headrest extension: 200 cm) x 60 cm
- Height (min./max.): 52 cm/ 105 cm
- Leg rest tilt: 0°- 90°
- Leg rest lateral shift: 50°
- Back rest tilt: 0°- 75°
- Trendelenburg: -30°/0°
- Rotation: 90° left or right
- Max Weight: 200kg
- Protection rating IP54
- Low-tension 4- switch foot pedal control
- 28 Upholstery colours available
- Made in Italy
- Warranty: Structural -10 years, Mechanical – 2 years