PPT Heel Lifts Small
Heel lifts are commonly used as therapy for leg-length differences leading to knee, hip, and back pain. They also help to reduce stress on the Achilles’ tendon during healing, and for various other rehabilitation uses.
- Can be easily applied to existing insoles.
- Has a peel away adhesive backing.
- Can be trimmed and/or shaved for precise fit.
- Designed to treat an extensive list of foot and gait-related problems.
- Components are sized to put the protection and cushioning of PPT precisely where it is needed.
PPT® is the #1 medical grade soft-tissue supplement for cushioning, durability and the highest degree of shock absorption. PPT provides the maximum comfort and flexibility.
Item: JB81009 (was L404/S)