Cantharone Plus 7.5oz
CANTHARONE® PLUS is indicated for removal of warts, especially plantar and resistant and heavily keratinized warts. Painless application and the absence of instruments makes it a simple wart treatment procedure. Some pain may occur later.
SUMMARY OF USE
- Cantharone Plus is very potent, use sparingly. Treatment is at 10 days to 2 week intervals. Delay treatment if inflamed.
- Cantharone Plus is to be used under occlusion with a non-porous tape. Occlude no longer than 8 hours with CANTHARONE® PLUS
- Note: Tape is not normally used when treating molluscum
- Sterile puncture of the blister will help relieve discomfort and should be done at the discretion of the physician.
- Daily soaks are at the discretion of the physician. It is recommended to use a mild anti-bacterial soap until tissue re-epithelializes.
Cantharone Plus is for physician use only. It should not be dispensed or prescribed for patient administration under any circumstances.
PRODUCT USE AND PATIENT INFORMATION SHEETS AVAILABLE