Cantharone Regular 7.5oz
CANTHARONE® is indicated for removal of common warts, molluscum contagiosum and periungal warts. It is designed for topical application by a physician. Painless application and the absence of instruments makes it especially useful for treating children (some pain may occur later).
SUMMARY OF USE
- Cantharone is very potent, use sparingly. Treatment is at 10 days to 2 week intervals. Delay treatment if inflamed.
- Cantharone is to be used under occlusion with a non-porous tape. Occlude no longer than 24 hours with CANTHARONE®
- Note: Tape is not normally used when treating molluscum
- Sterile puncture of the blister will help relieve discomfort and should be done at the discretion of the physician.
- Daily soaks are at the discretion of the physician. It is recommended to use a mild anti-bacterial soap until tissue re-epithelializes.
Cantharone is for physician use only. It should not be dispensed or prescribed for patient administration under any circumstances.
PRODUCT USE AND PATIENT INFORMATION SHEETS AVAILABLE