MIDMARK M9 Autoclave
The Midmark M9 Steam Sterilizer uses a small footprint to drive big productivity. If space is limited in your steri-center, the M9 makes a good fit. This sterilizer is designed to help optimize your instrument processing workflow while maintaining safe and reliable sterilization.
- The sterilizer will automatically stop and alert you to take proper action if the door isn’t closed or the water level is too low.
- LED display shows the units temperature during heat-up and time remaining during cycles.
- Lights turn on progressively during filling, heating, sterilizing, drying and complete stages.
- Easy to fill and to drain water – located at the front of the machine
- Once you select a pre-programmed cycle, the unit is designed to sterilize automatically without any operator assistance.
- Includes a 5 slot pouch rack
- Easy-to-read pressure gauge and electronic controls offer simple operation and reduce down time
What makes the Midmark M9D different than the M9 model?
The door on the M9D has to manually be opened after the sterilization cycle to being drying. The door on the M9 and M11 automatically “pops” open to let steam out when the sterilization cycle is complete.